The Tiled Map Is Working!

I really did not think it would get done, but thanks to the delay in the exam, I did! Maxwell’s Demon now has a “map” in the background. I don’t know which version of TILEDMapClass.js I was originally working with, but it was a bug-filled disaster. I went back and got a new copy from the very end of the Atlases unit and it only had one bug I needed to change: “data.requestText” should be “this.requestText”. There was some strangeness with my original image because of unwanted margin and spacing, but that was easily rectified.

The only thing I never got around to fixing was the loading of all of the sounds before launching the game.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *